1) FINANCE MANAGER (last updated - August 2015)
- Covers the full set of company accounting and management.
- Preparation and analysis of company account and management report.
- Planning and monitoring of budget and cash flow.
- Effective management and timely submission for all statutory, monthly management report, variance analysis, taxation, audit and ad-hoc reporting.
- Develop and improve policies and procedures of internal control system.
- Liaise with Auditors/Company Secretary/Bankers.
- Plan and schedule work to meet deadline established by others to ensure the completion of several related tasks.
- To undertake other related jobs from time to time as assigned by superior.
- Professional Diploma / Degree in Finance / Accountancy or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 - 5 years working experience in full set account preferably in a manufacturing enviroment.
- Possesses hands-on attitude, excellent management, supervisory and analytical skills
- Articulate, confident and result oriented.
- Able to work independently and work well under pressure.
Interested candidates are invited to write in with a complete resume, salary details and a recent passport size photograph to: email@example.com